Thursday, January 28, 2016

Blog Shout Out: Recently Banned Literature

I don't do this nearly enough on this blog, but there are great poetry/literature blogs that I read and I need to highlight them. 

Back when I was working on my Masters in Creative Writing I blogged through the whole process and William Michaelian's blog was a huge inspiration to me.


Michaelian posts short, powerful poems and artwork. His posts are frequent and don't take more than 5 minutes to read, but usually longer to understand and appreciate. Re-reading of his poems is a must. I don't pretend to understand his art (as I'm not so well trained in the interpretation of art), but often his poetry has touched me deeply.

I hope to direct more of my readers over to his blog. Go check him out.

http://recently-banned-literature.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment